Valley Income Properties has the unique expertise required to handle a variety of distressed situations including the management, leasing, liquidation and/or redevelopment of real estate owned (REO). Valley Income Properties staff of professionals have been involved in numerous types of workouts, mortgagees-in-possession, turnaround transactions and foreclosures throughout the last 20+ years, including judicial and non-judicial foreclosures, court-appointed receiverships, bankruptcies and deeds in lieu. Valley Income Properties has been tasked on many occasions to manage, lease, reposition and market the property for sale after the property has become REO.
Valley Income Properties fully integrated real estate services provide comprehensive interim management solutions for owners, lenders and courts including:
- REO, including management, leasing, redevelopment
- Broker Opinion of Values (BOV’s)
- Lighting upgrades
- Receivership Services
- Loan Workout Strategies for Debtors and Creditors
- CMBS and CDO Pool-Acquisition Due Diligence, Underwriting and Physical Inspections
Members of Valley Income Properties senior management team are well acquainted with the court proceedings involved in the foreclosure process and the appointment of a receiver. Our experience gives us the ability to participate in the legal process with our clients and attorneys including ensuring that the Order appointing a Receiver is adequate in its scope as well as authority and provides the necessary tools for both a smooth transition and the financial flexibility to maintain and create value in the asset.
Valley Income Properties Receivership Services Include:
- Stabilizing property operations and ensuring tenant retention
- Development and Implementation of the Property Strategic Plan
- Oversight and direction of on-site Property Management Team
- Evaluation and Creation of Marketing, Advertising and Leasing Strategies
- Devising and Implementing an Optimal Exit Strategy